Thursday, January 1, 2015

Woman Within Monthly Favorites

I think everyone can agree that December is a magical month.  From the beautiful light displays to the excited laughter of children, there is just something in the air, and it’s bound to make you feel good.  Today I’m breaking down some of my favorite things for one of my favorite months, December!
  • Christmas Movies: I must confess; if I’m flipping through the TV and I see Home Alone or the Peanuts Holiday special, I will stop and watch the entire thing. We all seem to have our Holiday favorites, the standards that we watch year after year, that get us in the spirit of the season, and I look forward to them all year long!
  • Hot Cocoa: Is there anything cozier than sitting in front of a fire place, with the Christmas tree all lit up, in your PJ’s drinking a cup of hot chocolate?   For me it’s the ultimate way to enjoy the season!
  • Cozy Sweaters: December is one of the coldest months of the year, making it the perfect time to bundle up in your favorite, plush sweaters. I love this luxe cardigan and think it’s the perfect piece to get you through the month!
  • Baking: Tis the season to bake and share! Every year I make Greek pastries and then bring them to my family, friends and co-workers to enjoy. There is something so special about homemade sweets, especially around the holidays!
  • Christmas Music: I cannot deny how excited I get when I turn on the radio and hear Holiday tunes.  From the classics to the new, pop songs, I just can’t get enough!
It’s true what they say, this really is the most magical time of the year.  Narrowing down my favorite things for the month is hard to do because there’s just so much I love about December! What are some of your favorite things for the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment