Thursday, December 18, 2014

Woman Within December: What to pick!

It's Happy December again, ladies!  Today we’re talking about my favorite trends and styles for the month, and the must have items that I have on my Holiday wish list!



  • Sequins: With all of the months impending Holiday festivities, it feels like a must to own at least one embellished piece. I love this sequin sweatshirt because it’s relaxed and casual enough to wear in your day to day life but still has that Holiday sparkle that I’ve come to crave this time of year.  I would pair this back to black leggings and a pair of riding boots for a super chic and celebratory look!
  • Jewel Tones: Come December, I’m feeling a bit sun-deprived and want to wear pieces that bring some life back into my skin. Jewel tones are a beautiful way to warm up a dull complexion and they also tend to evoke some holiday cheer.  This beautiful printed velour sweatshirt is the perfect piece to help cure my winter blues! Paired over leggings or a nice pair of trousers, this piece can be dressed up or down.
  • Plaid: Nothing screams cold weather like plaid, and from October through March, I can’t seem to wear it enough! I love this oversized plaid shirt and think it’s the perfect addition to any wardrobe. Wear it buttoned up and layered under a cozy pullover sweater, or open and over a thermal T for a more casual take on the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment